Welcome to the Software Downloads area for BlackBerry Enterprise Instant Messaging (IM) for BlackBerry 10 devices.
BlackBerry Enterprise IM optimizes staff communication and collaboration with secure, real-time one-to-one and multi-party instant messaging, including presence status and the ability to seamlessly escalate a text chat into a voice call.
BlackBerry Enterprise IM for BlackBerry 10 devices is available at no charge to BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10.1 or later customers.
Find download links for the following clients from the drop down menu below:
- BlackBerry Enterprise IM for Cisco v4.0
- Client for BlackBerry 10 devices for Cisco Unified Presence and Cisco WebEx Messenger
- BlackBerry Enterprise IM v3.0 client
- Client for BlackBerry 10 devices for Microsoft Lync 2010 and 2013, Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 and Lotus Sametime
- Note: Also requires BlackBerry Collaboration Service
For more information, note the following links:
- BlackBerry Collaboration Service (For use with BlackBerry Enterprise IM v3.0)
- BlackBerry Enterprise IM for BlackBerry 7 OS and Earlier devices
- Client for BlackBerry OS smartphones connected to a BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Click here for BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 service packs, hotfixes, and upgrade software
- Click here for BlackBerry Handheld Software or BlackBerry Desktop Software
To view software for a BlackBerry product, please select a product from the drop down menu and click Select :